43 of 65 people found this review helpful
Didn't expect the clunky-ness
By mtgvolvo on
Vehicle2012 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
ReviewI'm bulletpointing those things that I find uninspiring:
* putting key into ignition takes much accuracy
* confusion with central controls for entertainment/ventilation - not intuitive
* navigation - very confusing
* the pop-up screen for rear assist and navigation being separate instead of built in.
it powers upward when in reverse then returns in drive.
Imagine going in reverse for 3 seconds and this screen going up hten down while you're driving forward.
It sounds like the first component that will malfunction
* must slam doors to shut
* door lock/unlock system: it takes multiple presses to get the doors to unlock (except driver's)
* no power for rear hatch
* jerky acceleration
Best FeaturesHere's my list: * rear assist technology * phone hook-up * rear hatch has lower section that open to slide out items instead of lifting * entertainment system * comfort * heated seats * sunroof
Worst Featuresopposite of above
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.