I'm bulletpointing those things that I find uninspiring:
* putting key into ignition takes much accuracy
* confusion with central controls for entertainment/ventilation - not intuitive
* navigation - very confusing
* the pop-up screen for rear assist and navigation being separate instead of built in.
it powers upward when in reverse then returns in drive.
Imagine going in reverse for 3 seconds and this screen going up hten down while you're driving forward.
It sounds like the first component that will malfunction
* must slam doors to shut
* door lock/unlock system: it takes multiple presses to get the doors to unlock (except driver's)
* no power for rear hatch
* jerky acceleration
Here's my list:
* rear assist technology
* phone hook-up
* rear hatch has lower section that open to slide out items instead of lifting
* entertainment system
* heated seats
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.