Very Happy So Far
By copsdoll on
2011 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased my 2011 XC90 in July 2010. I had a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor that was totaled and I wanted something even safer. (Endeavor held up well) I have been very pleased with the comfort, the added accessories and the overall drive of the XC90. When I initially read the reviews before purchasing it, I saw many complaints over the gas mileage. I have not found any difference between the gas mileage of my Endeavor and the XC90. I am happy with the gas mileage. The comfortable (heated) seats, the sophisticated look and other added features I didn't have in my Endeavor, make me very happy.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, comfortable seating, alarm (to make you aware someone or something is behind you) second row air conditioning, stopping ability, "wet" feature on wet or slick roads, auto-dimming rearview mirror.
Suggested Improvements
I have the third row seat, but it really isn't usable, even for small children. Either do away with it or make it more usable. Make the dashlights better lit. Provide a cargo net and or a pull out cover to "hide" the cargo area and any contents