2010 Volvo XC90 Consumer Review: Nice Ride!

2010 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

3.2 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Nice Ride!
By Kat1976 on

2010 Volvo XC90 3.2 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this vehicle through the military/diplomatic sales in Bahrain and overall it exceeded my expectations. Dissapointments: the vehicle was delivered to DC/VA almost four/five weeks behind scheduled arrival date with wrong interior color (calcite seats...ouch...), my speakers are making weird bzzzz sound. I installed bluetooth and portable 'Garmin for Volvo' navigation system and I am pleased with both. I especially like the portable navsystem, because you can use it with other vehicles;saves you $ when you rent on vacation. I really like how it handles the bumpy DC/VA roads and that there are no blind spots like in other SUVs. Also, the free service plan on 2010 models is a MAJOR perk!

BLIS, calcite colored seats which have grown on me ;), portable navsystem, park assist, folding mirrors, heated seats/windows, large cargo space with folding seats, bike rack, kayak rack, split rear cargo door, side step bars, no blind spots, smooth acceleration, overall appearance.

Dash board is outdated, built in bluetooth, Sirius/XM radio, updated stereo system, portable/built in navigation should be standard option included in the price of the vehicle.