2010 Volvo XC90 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC90 model:
Nice Ride!
By Kat1976 on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this vehicle through the military/diplomatic sales in Bahrain and overall it exceeded my expectations. Dissapointments: the vehicle was delivered to DC/VA almost four/five weeks behind scheduled arrival date with wrong interior color (calcite seats...ouch...), my speakers are making weird bzzzz sound. I installed bluetooth and portable 'Garmin for Volvo' navigation system and I am pleased with both. I especially like the portable navsystem, because you can use it with other vehicles;saves you $ when you rent on vacation. I really like how it handles the bumpy DC/VA roads and that there are no blind spots like in other SUVs. Also, the free service plan on 2010 models is a MAJOR perk!

Good Value for the Money
By cabotcourt on 02/23/10 17:20 PM (PST)

2010 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I was apathetic about buying the XC90...too many of them on the road, until I saw the styling of the R-design package...definitely sets itself apart from the pack. The 5 year maintenance/wear and tear program and safety record was what ultimately sold me. Overall, very happy with the vehicle. Just wish it had better gas mileage. A few other minor annoyances like the brake pedal being too close to the gas pedal and the seats seem a bit narrow, but once you get used to these "quirks" they take a back seat to the overall value I think the vehicle offers.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volvo XC90 Suv in VA is:

$86 per month*