2008 Volvo XC90 Consumer Review: Great Car/Terrible Mileage

2008 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great Car/Terrible Mileage
By Chris on

2008 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My wife has always wanted the XC90, so we took the plunge when the lease on our Pathfinder was up. It's a beautiful car, and we've owned Volvos all along growing up. From a comfort standpoint, the car is top notch. More interior room than the Pathfinder. Powerful stereo system. It was good to get the familiar Volvo safety I've been used to over the years. Only problem, the gas mileage is horrible. We're aveaging 14.8. But hey, what do you expect for a car that is "dripping" in safety features, that's more important Also, had to drop some paperwork at the dealership one day and something punctured my tire as I was driving out, they reimbursed me for the new tire!

Super soft leather, very supportive seats. Rock solid body & safety features. And, for an SUV of its size, it corners pretty well!

Power liftgate. Standard Nav. One touch window rolldown from the alarm remote. Bluetooth. Better gas mileage!