XC90 Beats VW Touareg Hands down
By ltwxc90 on
2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned my XC90 now for 4 months and what a great SUV. My last SUV was aTouareg and what a disappointment! It was the worst! It had a faulty transmission and when it would shift it felt as if the Whole car was going to break apart. VW Service was horrible, I would take it in and no one would do anything. Even after having the Transmission replaced it still did the same thing. My XC90 is great! From its smooth ride to better fuel economy, Hands down it is the better car both inside and out. The service I have received at my Volvo dealer is second to none. I have owned a BMW and Mercedes and in this case Volvo service even beats those two! Great Job Volvo
Favorite Features
Having 5 in my family I needed the rear seats and they are great. Easy to get to and comfortable. We also have the DVD players which run together or separately which is nice due to different ages and what they like to watch. So much more comfortable than the VW. The Fuel economy is much better I have been averaging 21+ on the highway and the a good 4 more than I ever got from my VW.
Suggested Improvements
My only issues and I hate to even bring it up is technology! Bluetooth would be nice and maybe an updated sound system like the one in the XC60. Other than that the Volvo XC90 is great!