2007 Volvo XC90 Consumer Review: My First Volvo

2007 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

My First Volvo
By seXC90 on

2007 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first experience with Volvo and for the most part it is a great one. The XC90 V8 is impressive and fun to drive. The styling of the exterior far out weights it competitors. I can no longer go back to the Japanese cars I drove in the past. They all now seem so cheap. I have had a few problems with my XC90: rattling noises (drive me crazy), front dash crackles during change in temperature (very common in Volvo's) but go away when temperature regulates and a strange transmission whine at 55 mph (being resolved). In Short I trusted the Japanese cars for their reliability, so that's why I chose the V8. Japanese (Yamaha)engine and transmission wrapped up in a luxury SUV. I love mine!!!

Endless Power, MPG on long trips, 7 seats, integrated booster seat, Easy fold away third row, Design, and Subtle interior.

Should have smart keys, integrated blue tooth, fix the little noises and rattles in the doors and frame moldings.