Used 2007 Volvo XC90 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC90 model:

2007 Volvo XC90
By Kelsea

2007 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I first drove this SUV with my dad, and I fell in love with it. I was so amazed by its performance and all the features. It's my third new car and the Volvo SUV by far is the best. If you aren't looking for fantastic gas mileage then this is the car for you. It's almost like being in a day spa, I have heated seats in mine and it's so nice in the winter time.

Volvo XC90 - Wow
By K Engvold

2007 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The part of my long commute that I simply love is the time I have to bond with my XC90. The power she has is awesome; the V8 is an absolute pleasure and provides the power that makes the XC90 actually feel like a sport car. The handling is so deceiving you forget you are driving an SUV. I have also witnessed Volvo being very attuned to improving this XC90 model over the years and I could not resist giving up my S80 for this XC90 as I have kept my eyes on the XC90 for the last 5 years. The fuel mileage is acceptable at around 20 mpg with a Tornado fuel saver installed.

(1) Technology/Design (Scandinavian simple approach!) (2) Power of new Yamaha based V8 (more power, more reliability!) (3) Style (This year they got rid of the black rubbery molding and added body colour and chrome - thank you!) (4) Highly efficient capacity (Friends, Family, Critters, Cargo)

Not much, only better mileage, but I did by an SUV!

Nice Ride
By VolvoDriver

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Enjoy every bit of this car. Handles better than the 2003 S60 we owned prior to this purchase.

Safety features, styling.

Standard rear compartment cover. Better fuel economy in the form of a hybrid.

Not what I expected
By Sue

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The interior is a little tight with small amount of shoulder room. Same for cargo area, deep but not wide. Standard audio system really poor. Has no bass sound and cannot be upgraded without a huge expense. Recommend you don't even consider buying it without the AWD.

Nice looking SUV.

Wider stance. Improve the basic sound system and make AWD standard. Improve the GPS system which is extremely awkward to use. DVD system needs to also feed into car speakers, not just headphones.

Nice!
By Nice!

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the XC90. Last car was the Acura MDX. Really enjoying the Volvo but do miss some of the nooks and crannies of the MDX for eye glasses, cell phones, loose change etc. Would also say the Acura had more of a luxurious feel on the inside. But, putting those things aside, the Volvo drives like a dream, definitely a tighter ride and handles better than the MDX and the interior is still very very nice.

Love the look and the comfortable drive. First vehicle for me with dual climate control and love it - no more arguing with spouse over interior temperature!

More storage spots for eyeglasses, loose change, cell phones etc. Make the 2nd row booster seat an option. It is hard as rock and not very comfortable for adult passengers. Compass should be an automatic feature.

• SUV