2007 Volvo XC90 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC90 model:
Greatest Car I've Ever Owned
By Volvo Lover on 10/17/06 15:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I am in love with this SUV. I have had experience with SUVs before (Mercedes- Benz ML350) and this car is just as good or better and costs a little less. It is a beautiful and powerful car!!!

Love that Volvo
By Karen on 10/17/06 11:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is solid and feels very safe. It's interior is classy, substantial. I have ridden in other, so-called more "luxurious" SUVs and find that they seem cheaply made, and plastic compared to the Volvo. On the freeway, I feel that I can hold my own in this very solid vehicle.

I Love Volvo for life!
By CarmenSocal on 10/14/06 20:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I Love my Volvo! To own a Volvo had always been my dream, and finally came true! I got my Volvo for my birthday! I am so happy driving my XC90, with 7 seats has room for everything and everyone, it is beautiful, is eye catching! I feel so safe when I am on the freeway, it takes the curves so easy, and it feels so smoth!...I love every single detail of the vehicle, but what I love the most is that it is so roomy in the inside, without being to big in the outside. In SF is not easy to find parking, and I always wanted a vehicle, that will be easy to park, but that will be big enough to carry my whole family and pet, and also that will be elegant and safe...I sure found all that in my Volvo!!

2007 Volvo XC90 V8
By Larry on 10/14/06 07:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded a 2001 BMW X5 that I thought was the best until I test drove the Volvo. So far, getting about 20 mpg with the V8...much better than I got with the 3.0 in the BMW. Handles as well as the BMW since Volvo re-tuned the suspension in '07. Great ride. The Dynaudio stereo with the Sirius is awesome.

Volvo Great Car
By Joe on 09/30/06 07:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Volvo makes the worlds safest cars. They are very fun and easy to drive. Best SUV I ever had

First Time Volvo Owner
By First Volvo Owner on 09/28/06 21:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

A very easy car to drive, switched from a small sports-sedan without any problems... Superb interior quality. The controls are well designed and are easy to use. Feels safe inside. The new I6 3.2 engine performs well for a car of this size. Do not expect an X5 performance out of this car but the engine feels just right for this type of vehicle. Can’t wait to take it for another drive. Overall I am very happy with the purchase. I needed a family car that would be fun to drive and at the same time accommodate 4 adults and 2 small children. I think I made the right choice. The other vehicle I looked at was 06’MDX, which is a very solid SUV but it just did not feel like a $40K SUV.

Solid, responsive SUV
By Gaylord on 09/20/06 12:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

After I ordered an '07 3.2, I spent a week in Germany driving a '07 V8 at high speeds. I was afraid the 3.2 might be a let-down, but it has not been. The six is completely adequate; quick enough off the line and the passing lane. Shift points match the engine well at all speeds. The XC90 is nimble for a two ton vehicle. Very comfortable seats, well designed interior, quality materials throughout. A very satisfying purchase.

Volvo got it right with the XC90
By Val McGovern on 09/18/06 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a new XC90 with the 3.2l I-6 engine. I couldn't be happier after 6 weeks of ownership. Quality, fit and workmanship appears to be great. Gas mileage has been decent (avg 20 mpg in mixed driving). This is my second Volvo (I also have a V70 T5) and I am very satisfied with the experience.

Fun and safe to drive
By Henry Rosen on 09/17/06 05:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have been a loyal Volvo customer (3 Cross Country's) for almost 10 years and did not feel comfortable driving SUVs. After test driving the 2007 XC90 and enjoying the drive I was hooked. I am very happy with this car as it has more space than our family of four needs and it comfortably can take three of my children's friends. If you are looking for an SUV with good gas mileage 19 MPG, all the safety and luxury features you will ever need, this is the car for you.

excellent suv
By karen on 09/10/06 20:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo XC90 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

this car is probably the best vehicle I have owned. I feel it beats the x5, fx35 and is the safest suv on the road

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.