2007 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC90 model:
The best SUV on the Market
By CarMan on 01/10/07 22:08 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Having driven most of the SUVs on the market, the Volvo XC90 combines safety and comfort with ease of operation and a car like ride. Not only does it's design allow for a roomy passenger and cargo compartment but as far as occupant safety there is no comparison with other SUVs on the market today. The vehicle is built on the large sedan platform so it gives you all the advantages of an SUV with the ride of a luxury sedan.

Very Pleased
By Sport model on 01/09/07 11:50 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the car for my Wife. We have 3 Children 7 and Under. Had Minivan. Its my wifes car but I no longer dread driving her car. She chose the sport model which didn't break my heart. Love the susp and wheels. Great ride, tons of fun to drive, handles better than my maxima, looks awesome(red). Love safety features(essentially why I suggested to her). Downside is that it is not minivan which had tons of space, convenience for ingress and egress(obviously plus and minuses). Thankfully she was ready for an SUV again. Gas mileage fairly good, 18 mpg with the V8. Love features, loaded with all but nav. Seats are super, feel connected good ergonomics

I'm Rattled
By Denny on 01/02/07 00:22 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle drives great. Feels like a real luxury machine. Bought it for its level of technological sophistication.

Love it!
By Dena on 12/28/06 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2004 Lexus RX330 for the 2007 XC90. I love the way it handles and it feels much tighter and sportier. It accelerates and shifts gears much more smoothly than my Lexus. My only complaint is the gas mileage is not as good, and I had a minor issue with the Sirius installation. This car is fun to drive!

Absolutely love it!
By Joe on 12/04/06 21:14 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the XC90 over the Lexus GX470 and Acura MDX. Less expensive, better safety rating, better 3rd row seat configuration than Lexus; better interior features/finish and seemed more solid vehicle than MDX. We have put 7100 miles on it in about 3 months and have really, really enjoyed it. In- line 6-cylinder engine has plenty of power and fuel economy has been 22 mpg highway and about 18 mpg in town. This is very good considering the weight of the vehicle and the performance it has on the road, acceleration, etc. Also has great cargo room with the 2nd and 3rd row seats folded down.

Buyer Beware
By prb on 11/29/06 09:31 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased this 2007 SUV in Oct 06, 1300 miles later, and 200 miles from home the water pump went out. Volvo cannot get a part for three (3) weeks. We were left stranded with little or no support from Volvo. Customer service is as worthless as the warranty. Although, I rated the vehicle well, I would never, ever purchase another, simply due to the poor support from Volvo. In all fairness selling dealer did more than they had to and has tried to assist where they could. Vehicle remains 200 miles from my residence awaiting a water pump.

Best SUV I've Owned
By Dan on 11/28/06 18:34 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2007 Volvo XC90 3.2. I was thinking about the V8 however I wanted better fuel economy. I was concerned that I would be sacrificing power (fun) for fuel economy. I didn't, this true SUV has power and is fun to drive. I know the V8 has more power but it is not necessary. I considered a Land Rover LR3. However I selected the XC90 based on the safety features as well as the ride. It is far superior to the LR3. If you need an SUV for getting around town and you want a comfortable ride for road trips then this is your automobile. It is also excellent in the snow so you can get to the mountains to do some skiing. I love it! Must have - Sirius satellite radio and running boards.

Excellent SUV
By Dino G on 11/15/06 11:42 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Enjoy this vehicle quite a bit. Spacious, comfortable with excellent seats. Smooth I6 combined with 6sp tranny gives very good fuel economy for this kind of vehicle.

4X4 Sports Car
By Mary Williams on 11/02/06 12:53 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The comfort of the vehicle is exceptional for an SUV. The performance and handling feel like a sports car. Safety has always been a priority with Volvo and I find it is with their SUV as well.

The Ultimate car
By MIchel on 10/30/06 13:35 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The car has a really good handling. It also takes 87 octane.The best car I ever had.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.