2006 Volvo XC90 4.4L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - In love with my Volvo

2006 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

In love with my Volvo
By Volvoluvr on

2006 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We purchased my Volvo used in 2007 and it had 36,000 miles on it. We had recently had our second child and loved the safety features and quality of this car. (Not to mention it is beautiful) It came with a few flaws, poor fuel consumption and rear doors that don't open wide enough in the back to get kids/groceries misc in and out. Third row is a joke really, no room for normal sized adults. Ok for children but hard to get them in and out. Overall this vehicle made me happy for 3 years and we never had any repairs other than scheduled maintenance. Just traded it in on a minivan due to our THIRD child arriving, but still missing my Volvo. I'll have another one again someday.

Favorite Features

Luxurious leather, moon roof, AWD, built in booster seat, smooth ride, beautiful interior and exterior. I loved just about everything about my Volvo.

Suggested Improvements

Rear passenger doors need to be redesigned to open wider to accommodate children, car seats, etc. Better fuel consumption.