2006 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC90 model:
Excellent buy after much research
By Jeff on 08/21/05 12:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I just drove this vehicle home from the factory and just love it. It is very solid, comfortable, and it looks fantastic! I got 21 mph in my first 1000 miles and the Premium sound is outstanding. I really like the power of the V8! It shifts smoothly and handles very well. Combined with the warranty and free dealer service, this was a very smart buy.

Happy Mom of 3 Boys!
By Ray Clay on 08/16/05 11:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo XC90 2.5T 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Wonderful and easy handling. I purchased because I wanted a safe family vehicle. I received luxury and performance on top of safety.

owner
By Sandra Nicholson on 07/24/05 21:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo XC90 2.5T 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This vehicle is everything I expected. It handles great, has a luxury interior and a updated exterior design. The only complaint that I have is that the vehicle accelerates a bit slower that I would prefer. This is due to the weight of the vehicle. The weight of the vehicle is what offers safety. To sum it up, I would rather be safe thant accelerate quickly.

The most awesome SUV
By Jan-Michael on 07/13/05 02:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo XC90 V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The Volvo XC90 V8 is a suv with a very good performance, and to drive it almost feels like a volvo V70 or a similar car. The brakes are really effective, and the seats are really comfortable, but a sunroof would be perfect above the third-row seats. The XC90 has a huge cargoarea if you fold down the third-row seats, it's the same size as in the Excursion, or even bigger. The XC90 is the best SUV I've ever driven. It has awesome performance, good cargoarea, Superb Audio-system, awesome quality, quick'n'easy removeable tow- hook. The materials in the car is very well chosen, everything feels "well done", nothing feels cheap or plastic.

18,553 of 18,573 people found this review helpful
Good times with grandchildren
By Dianne Syring on 07/10/05 09:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo XC90 2.5T 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I wanted safety features. As a grandmother of three that spends time with the children in the car. I love the built in toddler seat. Recently took a beach trip with 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren and we were all very comfortable and had plenty of room for gear.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.