Worste SUV in the market
By vito9 on
2005 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)
I have never in my life experienced such a disastrous SUV. It is not reliable at all and the slogan "Volvo for life" is crap and does not mean anything for me as a T6 owner. I dont know where to start. New transmission at 80k, new steering rack a bit later, new hatch lock, tie rods, stabilizer links, ball bearings, joints, new breaks after 30k, leaking coolant, defective coolant lines and tubes, leaking windshield washer (broken tubes). This SUV is crap. NEVER, NEVER buy a volvo again! I had one before but this is the last time i am walking into the Volvo dealership to buy anything. I dont really like Japanese cars but the truth is that they are reliable!
Favorite Features
NOTHING! Its a crappy SUV! Never buy it.
Suggested Improvements
I would recommend to Volvo to either live up to their slogan Volvo for life or stop stealing people's money by selling crappy vehicles. It cost me $20,000 in repairs in one year.
By bootcie55
on 08/31/11 10:30 AM (PDT)

I guess you are living proof of what I have always heard about the T6. I have a 2005 XC90, that I bought used about a year ago and I have had only one major problem, with the AC. ( I consider $800 major.) Otherwise, I have had no problems with it. I'm enjoying it. All I need is a second key and a new brake pads and rotors. I hear the key with the chip is very expensive.

By bootcie55
on 08/31/11 10:32 AM (PDT)

By the way, mine is NOT the T6. A volvo dealer himself told me that the T6 is a piece of crap. He told me I had the "good one." We'll see.