2005 Volvo XC90 Consumer Review: I Will Miss It

2005 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

V8 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

I Will Miss It
By volvo4life2 on

2005 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

After proudly owning a 2005 for 3 years and 35,000 miles, I will be switching over to a 2006 S60. After living in a large city for about a year now, I can no longer handle the 12 mpg that the V8 provided me in the city, and the parking. BUT don't get me wrong I drove my car from 67,000 to 96,000 miles. I loved every second of it. It was the SAFEST car on the road. If you don't believe me, check out the Volvo Saved my life club. I am slightly worried that the S60 won't be as safe. I had the Navigation System, TV's and Parking sensors. Never used the TV's but the nav system and parking sensors daily. Two more things I will be without, sadly

Favorite Features

TV's, Navigation, Looks, Power, Comfort, Visibility, Feel of the road, Seats. I recommend this car to anyone. I am a 20 year old single male, and I loved it.

Suggested Improvements

GAS MILAGE. The end. (In the CITY I was getting 12-13, highway was really good though!)
By sharonk1
on 12/23/11 17:24 PM (PST)

I had and LOVED my S60 - It is very safe. Saved my life and the idiot who rear ended me. She ended up going partially under my car, but the berilian steel only bent, so she was lucky.