First Volvo and very pleased.
By twelborn on
2005 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
I did not ever think that I would be a Volvo driver, but once I took a test drive in this SUV I knew that I had to have it. The comfort that Volvo offers its drivers and passengers is outstanding. Despite the smaller 5-cylinder engine, this car has spunky acceleration and I can manage decent fuel economy for this size of a vehicle if driven properly. I have only been driving it for about 1 1/2 months, but I have had no problems so far and this car was meticulously maintained with its previous owner so there are no problems that I anticipate should happen.
Favorite Features
I love the seats, they are extremely comfortable, plush, and supportive. The sound system provides very clear and defined audio and combined with the equalizer options, this audio system is comparable to name-brand sound systems. Lots of cargo room. I also like the split-opening rear tailgate.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I wish this car had was a way to have an auxiliary jack for using an MP3 player, but the 6-disc CD changer allows me to have a variable selection of music, so this makes not being able to use an MP3 player not as missed.