2004 Volvo XC90 Consumer Review: Never again will I buy a Volvo

2004 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

T6 4dr SUV (2.9L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Never again will I buy a Volvo! Hate it!
By DomandKim on

2004 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

I hate this car! Bought new, all options but the GPS, over $50K. At 200 miles needed a new fuel tank, original was cracked. Here's what went wrong: Xenon headlight fogged replaced, almost killed myself because they were pointing down, night visibility after reinstall of the new ones was 10 feet! Then the tail lights leaked filled with water, replaced, power steering unit, replaced, computer replaced, fuel tank door fell off 2X's, windshield wipers broke, CD player and back-up signal beeper stopped working, brakes after 20K miles, tires every 22K miles, water filled the roof, wanted $900 to remove interior to let it "dry out"! Suspension bushings needed replacement, & on & on. I HATE IT!

Looks, ride, quietness, other than that, it's a piece of you know what, highly overrated. Volvo should be totally embarrassed. I see others who own them and think, what a sap like me. Has zero interior storage, find a place for your cell phone and then you Wonder what to do with your sunglasses!

Drive a Honda and Nissan you amateur Volvo engineers and take notes, (what a bunch of dummies). Never again! I could kick myself!