I WANT TO CRY!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME !!!!
By xc90w on
2004 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)
VOLVO YOU HAVE SOLD A LEMON TO YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO SUFFER GREATLY. This 2004 Volvo xc90 has been a nightmare for me. I spent over $2600 dollars this summer and it continues to add on up. my dash board turns off and i lose power to the rear of the vehicle. This makes this AWD car become FWD!! doesnt make sense but its true and i cant even open my gas door and i have to open it manually from inside. THIS IS THE WORST CAR!! Yesterday the tail light on the passenger went out and some of my front right lights too. "multiple bulbs failure" today i start it and they are all working. WHY do this to your customer VOLVO! VOLVO IS LIFELESS!!!
Favorite Features
Nothing!!! There is so many things wrong with this car that i cant even start to pick out my favorite features !! LEMON all around !!!
Suggested Improvements
Bi-Xenon headlights.. I cant stand the fact that they only rise up because its WORTHLESS!! esp going down a hill. They just go down even more. Also the the plastic caps to everything .. my rear wiper roof rack rims and everything just like to come off in the car wash.. Maybe build them a little tougher.. things are not cheap to replace.