I Roll, Volvo
By Volvo Pride on
2004 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)
My 04, XC90 is a tank; in a good way. Handles great in the snow and any wet weather and most assuredly can tear up the pavement. The third row seating could use more room, but after all it is a midsized suv. This is my 5th Volvo and 7th in two generations. I have 167,765 miles on my vehicle with the original transmission and turbos. Tires have come and gone, but the brakes have only been replaced once. As far as cost of upkeep...I bought a Volvo. No one who buys a Benz complains about price.
Favorite Features
Sturdy stance and nibble maneuverability. All rear seating folds flat to accommodate many different storage needs. The styling our classes most other SUV in it's category. Acceleration and inclimate weather handling aide confidence when behind the wheel. Safety, safety, safety.
Suggested Improvements
Now that Ford is bowing out hopefully Geely can bring Volvo back to the top and change some minds. Best advice for the new ownership/management don't cut corners, roll out the hybrid technology and bring an all electric Volvo to the market ASAP. Volvo needs better fuel efficiency and less shop visit