2004 Volvo XC90 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car I have ever

2004 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

2.5T 4dr SUV (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Automatic)

Best car I have ever owned
By pj8 on

2004 Volvo XC90 2.5T Fwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I have never had a better experience with a car. I have owned a Honda, Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Toyota, and this Volvo has by far been the best car out of all my experiences. I have over 130,000 miles on it and it runs like it is new. I have never kept a car this long, but I never want to get rid of it! I have taken really good care of this car and kept up all the maintenance, so maybe if you don't that's where the problems come in that other people are having.

Favorite Features

Overall, I give this car 5 stars. It's a safe and luxurious SUV. If you are looking for a cheap car, this is not it. SUV's tend to burn brakes and tires more than little cars, but I haven't found that the Volvo maintenance is any higher than my BMW SUV though. I think the expensive maintenance comes with the SUV tag not the Volvo tag. I am more than willing to spend a couple hundred more dollars a year to have a fun luxury vehicle that keeps my family alive!