Leaky Volvo XC-90
By MammaDean on
2003 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)
We recently had a series of problems and are very unhappy with both the local dealer and Volvo Customer Service. We had the car towed in 3 times for electrical problems before they found the problem and at the same time it was leaking. We had seen leaking around the sun roof but the car was flooding into the passenger floor - which was blamed on the sunroof drain. Again, we took it in 3 times - were accused of parking it outside! and even dumping a bucket of water in it. We paid over $1500 dollars to clean up the mess and Volvo refused to cover it under warranty. Our car was either dead or in the shop for 42 days out of the past 2 months. I will sell it and NEVER buy another Volvo
Favorite Features
It really handles well and has great acceleration from high speeds even going up hills. This car is awesome in the snow! With snow tires there is no stopping this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
I'm only 5'4" and have trouble seeing to the left = the panel between the windshield and the door is very wide. The gas mileage is awful - I definitely was not prepared for that. I have never gotten up to 20MPG - usually around 15mpg.