2003 Volvo XC90 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC90 model:
XC90- Wow
By FarsideJohn on 11/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

The Volvo XC90 is an incredible vehicle combining luxury and utility. Every aspect of this car has been thoroughly thought through. This is easily the best SUV available on the market today.

The SUV to Drive
By MLB2003 on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV 2.5T AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

After much anticipation I finally test drove this vehicle and have already put my order in. The drive is smooth and quiet and the interior is so luxurious. It has great handling and there is room for me to put groceries in the back with the 3rd row seat in. The safety features alone really impressed me and I LOVE the booster seat that comes with the versatility package. Now I can hand my son his juicy juice with ease. We've always wanted an SUV and now we are so glad we waited. This is undeniable the car for our family.

AWESOME
By Volvoman on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

Have been driving a demo model T-6 AWD for the better part of a week, and have fallen in love with every mile. More carlike ride and handling than I had wxpected and fuel mileage is decent. Am looking forward to more seat time in a 2.5T as it becomes available

Test drive
By mla on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV 2.5T AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Just recently took one for a spin at the Volvo test drive event. Was impressed by all the safety features. Drove like a sedan. Great roll control. Integrated child booster seats. Wonderful handling and control.

Best SUV
By Wizardatruestar on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV 2.5T Fwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is the best and safest SUV ever built. The safety features simply blow away the competition with innovative, state-of-the-art engineering. This vehical definatly raised the bar in the luxury SUV market. Now...try to get one!

Test Drive of XC90
By MikeNLPD-9 on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

The car some what tight inside

Serious Competition
By RPM3 on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volvo XC90 SUV 2.5T AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Well I had a chance to test drive this SUV at the SF preview and I am very impressed. Quality is excellent and Volvo has done their homework with respect to providing a complete package. I always knew Volvo's were safe, but this SUV is truly amazing. Even at full throttle it is impossible to flip this thing. During the test drive we had it going almost sideways at about 55mph and the safety features kept the vehicle always in control.