2014 Volvo XC70 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC70 model:
Nice car, very good quality, great on long freeway trips
By xira1 on 03/31/14 15:52 PM (PDT)

2014 Volvo XC70 Wagon T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I just turned in a 2011 Subaru Forester at lease-end, which I liked, for the 2014 Volvo XC70 (T6 turbo, AWD), which I now have driven 2,000 miles. There are pros and cons to both--the Subaru was a simpler car with less gizmos to go wrong, and in 3 years, nothing broke. It was also very fun to drive-- very responsive steering. But for long trips, I like the Volvo better-- in fact I am less tired after a long freeway trip because of the excellent driving position, superior visibility, great road-holding feel (it feels like it drives itself when going 75 MPH), great seats, blind-spot monitoring system, and a superior audio sound system. The cabin is also very quiet, and AC is powerful.

I can't believe I bought a Volvo
By jim6090 on 09/05/13 18:53 PM (PDT)

2014 Volvo XC70 Wagon T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife drives an 2010 XC60. I have always enjoyed it. Shopping for a car for me took me down a wide variety of paths. BMW and MBs Audi, Lexus and more. I wanted a fun, economical and safe car being a grandfather of 4. My old wagon was a 2010 chipped Passat. Enjoyed it, but just didn't feel safe and secure. After much research I ordered a 2014 T6 with the platinum package. Again more research. Had the Polestar installed. Can you say WOW. If you want a fun car that gets low 20s on the highway. You just won't believe how well this car drives. It will surprise you. Seats are most comfortable of any car period. Any price and brand. I tried them all! I am 6 ft 2. 250

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Volvo XC70 Wagon in NJ is:

$200 per month*