2013 Volvo XC70 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC70 model:
Edmunds is wrong -- this is way better than an SUV
By gregrasa on 06/03/14 12:18 PM (PDT)

2013 Volvo XC70 T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We've had our XC70 a year-plus. Had a V70 before it. We love it! Car has understated luxury. Feels like it's build like a frickin' tank, as I'm sure it is. Turbo engine does well. Not what you'd call nimble for around-town driving, but fantastic seats and big-car driving dynamics make it an awesome road-trip car. Excellent stereo. Car looks classy, inside and out. We owned an SUV in the past -- and hated it. Hated the high, tippy feel, tight squeeze in parking spaces, bad mileage. The Volvo solved all that. We recently bought a 2014 Highlander for 7-seater carpool purposes, and while it's nice enough it's not as all-around great as the Volvo. Toyota's only advantage: 2 more seats.

27,050 of 27,050 people found this review helpful
T6 AWD Rocks!
By greaves on 07/03/13 15:19 PM (PDT)

2013 Volvo XC70 T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Got this car to replace my 2006 Highlander. What a difference. Great power, comfort and quality. Drove the car on a 4000 mile vacation and averaged 23.6MPG-much better than I had expected. The comfort of the front seats is exceptional. I like the understated design of the car. Friends and family were surprised by my purchase but once they rode in the car they were bowled over. I feel very secure in the car at high speeds.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Volvo XC70 in VA is:

$157 per month*