2012 Volvo XC70 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC70 model:
Test Drove the 2012 XC70 t6
By solarwinds on 04/06/14 12:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Volvo XC70 Wagon T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

XC70 t6 is a great looking solid vehicle... I test drove a 2012 t6 with 70K miles for about 40 minutes in city and highway... The MPG are not great but the power is smooth and it is a 4100 pound solid vehicle that you will hopefully be safe in. The seats and interior and features are fantastic better than a BMW, Audi, or MB. At this point it is either a MB wagon, XC70 t6, Subaru Out Back... I wont get a BMW wagon because of the RFT. I just don't see a utility vehicle or people mover not having a spare tire... The MB no off road... So its going to be an t6 or an Out Back. I would recommend a XC70 t6 it a very solid machine...

Love my new car
By aptje14 on 04/05/13 09:51 AM (PDT)

2012 Volvo XC70 Wagon T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

My family loves this Wagon. Perfect daily driver for people with kids and pets. Comfortable on long trips. Safety features are very important to my family and this car doesn't disappoint. This Volvo Wagon is effortless to drive and I look forward to any excuse for a road trip.

Solid, Smooth and very powerful
By rnarendmd on 04/25/12 13:06 PM (PDT)

2012 Volvo XC70 Wagon T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my second xc70 after trading up from a 2006 model. The new T6 model is so much better than the previous model. The engine is terrific and the comfort and ride quality are much improved. Gas mileage is about the same as the old turbo 5 cyl. (avg. 19.6 so far on reg. fuel; but car only has 500 miles on it and is not broken in yet). The premium stereo is terrific and the streaming bluetooth works great. The overall feeling of the car is very refined and is a great car for someone with young kids. Cargo space is obviously excellent as well. Very happy with my new car and looking forward to the first road trip!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Volvo XC70 Wagon in VA is:

$162 per month*