2011 Volvo XC70 Consumer Review: The Real Swagger Wagon

2011 Volvo XC70 - Consumer Review

T6 Wagon (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

The Real Swagger Wagon
By jrod1790 on

2011 Volvo XC70 T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I can't say enough good things about this car. Its fun to drive and has the most comfortable seats I've ever been in. I wasn't in love with the idea of getting a wagon/crossover but with an expanding family it was necessary. However, once I drove the car with the T6 engine all my apprehension went away. It really makes the car fun to drive as there is power on demand at all rev ranges! I test drove the 3.2 twice and the difference in performance was significant. Also like all Volvos, the XC70 is loaded with safety, convenience, and technology. I've driven about 1000 miles so far, close to 50/50 local and highway, and I'm averaging a touch over 22 MPG on 91 Octane.

The interior is simply gorgeous and just as nice as anything BMW or Mercedes puts out. The seats are incredibly comfortable and supportive. All the functions are very intuitive and easy to use. Again with the T6 engine this car is a BEAST! Much better fuel economy than I was anticipating.