2011 Volvo XC70 Consumer Review: Very fun to dirve

2011 Volvo XC70 - Consumer Review

Very fun to dirve
By hikerguy69 on

2011 Volvo XC70 T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I had a 2005 Subaru Forrester XT with 94K miles, and decided it was time for a new vehicle . I wanted a car that was fun to drive, yet able to carry me, my friends and camping gear up Idaho forrest roads. I looked at 2010 Forrester and Outback, but settled on the XC 70 T6. It is very fun to drive. I love the comfortable seat and the relatively quiet AWD. The handling was excellent and the turbo had loads of pickup. I've only had it a week, but I am very happy.

The seats are very comfortable. The interior is beautiful. The sound system is fantastic.

The GPS is not very intuitive. More work needs to be done with the software. It is no where near as easy to use as my Garmin Nuvi.
By lindsayg
on 05/06/11 07:28 AM (PDT)

Generally, NONE of the car companies' GPS systems are worth the money. It is always better to port your own device. Trust me... I've used new Mercedes GPS systems and new BMW systems and they are ALL awful! I love my T6 also, they are hard to find but totally worth finding.