2008 Volvo XC70 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

3.2 3.2L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic - (34 reviews )
Mixed Bag... Love the car but...
By Antrow on 01/17/08 07:18 AM (PST)

2008 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The 08 XC70 is very comfortable and has some nice features such as the keyless entry and go, Blind Spot Warning System and power tailgate. It is a nice looking wagon although I am not a fan of the black plastic cladding on the sides. The interior is very comfortable and clean looking. My car started off with rattles and a clunking and popping sound coming from the front end. Most of the rattles were toned down by the service department. The front end issues has caused the car to be in the shop four times and it is currently there today. It is our first winter storm and I had to drive out Prius to work :-(. Volvo has been no help with the front end issue. I have 1900 miles on the car.

2008 XC70
By Bob Kane on 01/11/08 20:46 PM (PST)

2008 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car and my first Volvo; we traded in our 2004 Acura MDX. After shopping for all the luxury SUVs from Acura to Mercedes, we decide on the Volvo XC70. The XC70 is more cars like and delivers great responsiveness. Safety, build quality and interior appointments are first rate. We have downsized in the past from a Lincoln Navigator to an Acura MDX to the Volvo XC70. This is the perfect size with the most comfortable ride and interior. Acceleration and handling is more than adequate and better than rated by the experts.

New Family Addition
By rwhome on 12/29/07 09:35 AM (PST)

2008 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Ever since giving up on the Chrysler because of its poor performance and gas guzzling tendencies, this vehicle provides the ideal alternative. Better cachet and a much more maneuverable package, the Volvo matches or exceeds all the Pacifica benefits, then goes further with laser enhanced cruise control, satellite stereo, built-in child seats, and a really effective bluetooth system. still, I wish it were more economical.

A brand new XC 70
By Phil Labelle on 12/20/07 13:05 PM (PST)

2008 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I got the car last week. Since then, it has snowed almost everyday. The car handles well in the snow and is very well balanced. So far so good! I will update this review later.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.