Kid Again Feeling
By Scooters on
2004 Volvo XC70 AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
Finally bought it.Always liked the XC70.My Wife and son were in an MVA recently in her Volvo S40 with an SUV and the S40 held up amazingly.Any other car in the S40 class would have yielded far more severe injuries. Volvo's safety is first class. We chose to replace the S40 with another Volvo, more family practical vehicle. As much as I enjoy my SUV, SUV's cannot compete with the XC70.Rides the way we all wish SUV's should.Accelerates, brakes& corners like many sedans.Feels as comfortable as many luxury vehicles.Great driving experience.And knowing that my wife and son are in one of the safest vehicles on the road, the best feeling. No SUV rollovers.
Favorite Features
Comfort, every safety feature volvo incorporated into this vehicle, ground clearance, AWD, auto windshield wipers are cool, cargo space with wagon, look in and out, geartronic, rear seat vents, memory seats, color, 26 mpg, bought demo model and got incredible price with 5K mile.
Suggested Improvements
Rear window release, door lock in cargo area like my Ford Explorer, wish doors auto locked at 5mph (surprised with volvo emphasis on safety they don't have it), better center console, compass,