2004 Volvo XC70 Consumer Review: Excellent Value, great perform

2004 Volvo XC70 Wagon - Consumer Review

Excellent Value, great performance
By Catherine on

2004 Volvo XC70 AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

We live in Germany and regularly drive on the Autobahns in the XC70. We've even had it up to 122 MPH while late for a flight and it is rock solid. Vehicle noise is pretty low compared to our old Tahoe and Jeep Grand Cherokee. Been skiing in the Alps and had no trouble manuevering in snow, the Winter feature works great. Pirelli Scorpion STR tires are worth the money. The only thing I really don't like after all is the rain sensing intermittent wipers-- it never seems to be the right amount of wiping for lower speeds and light drizzle. I've been hit by a motorcycle and I've backed into a post and the repairs were expensive, but car was not totaled, unlike my friends cars.

The seats are really comfortable and I love being able to actually wear nice clothes and not climb up into an SUV.

Speed sensitive volume control, autodimming side view mirror, radio settings controlled by driver settings for key fobs, flip up rear glass and auto locking doors.