2003 Volvo XC70 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Hating the payments

2003 Volvo XC70 - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Hating the payments
By poor man Rey on

2003 Volvo XC70 AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Way too many electrical problems for a car of this status. I did just had a wreck which was my fault. 20 mile/hr and did little damage to my car. Only killed one of my side panels if that tells you anything but absolutely destroyed the poor domestic car in front of me. My damages totaled 11,000!!! I was told that if my air bags deployed that would cost me an addition 5,000 to reinstall. I love my car and think that it is the sexiest set of wheels on the road. Boy but am I ready to finish up with these payments.

Favorite Features

Seats, Map lights. Additional suggestion: The Mrs. has a good suggestion to all those male design engineers that all women need a space or a net to hold their purse in the front seats. (this would be revolutionary)

Suggested Improvements

Where is change supposed to go? Steering is to vague. Volvos shtick is safety but with so much play in the steering this creates a safety issue in its self. Doesnt look that luxurious. Winter mode buttons in wrong place.