- a pleasure to drive; easy, silent and
- a comprehensive large family car
offering great room and outstanding
- remarkable power when pulling a
heavy load (boat or trailor).
- feels solid but not heavy to drive.
- I am committed to car makers who
are committed to sustainability in
design and demonstrate an
awareness of passenger,
pedestrian and other road users
personal safety and security in their
- I have confidence in the history of
- third row seats create a unique
space in the car which they own. Also
makes school pick-ups so much
more social when you can take 6
kids with you, all safely secured.
- 2nd row integrated kids booster
- bonet (hood) design makes for
easy parking in tight spaces.
- better fuel efficiency.
- driver's vision is obstructed by
- grab handle above driver's seat is
badly positioned. My head contacts it
at least once a day.
- leaf and other waste gets caught
between metal of body and