- a pleasure to drive; easy, silent and
- a comprehensive large family car
offering great room and outstanding
- remarkable power when pulling a
heavy load (boat or trailor).
- feels solid but not heavy to drive.
- I am committed to car makers who
are committed to sustainability in
design and demonstrate an
awareness of passenger,
pedestrian and other road users
personal safety and security in their
- I have confidence in the history of
- third row seats create a unique
space in the car which they own. Also
makes school pick-ups so much
more social when you can take 6
kids with you, all safely secured.
- 2nd row integrated kids booster
- bonet (hood) design makes for
easy parking in tight spaces.
- better fuel efficiency.
- driver's vision is obstructed by
- grab handle above driver's seat is
badly positioned. My head contacts it
at least once a day.
- leaf and other waste gets caught
between metal of body and
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.