2015 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:
First and Definitely Last Volvo
By chas16066 on 08/03/14 11:03 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 6/14 (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Safety features are outstanding, but after driving car for 2 months, each day is as frustrating as the last in how poorly designed the interior is. Virtually no place to store things. In order to reach something easily (while driving), it has to be in one of the two cup holders. Bluetooth and iPod functionality is unintuitive. I have had to memorize exactly what will work when, which has relieved some of that frustration. Lots of reviewers praise the comfort; it has been more comfortable than Toyota Highlander, but not by much. Most frustrating : the poor service of ONLY Volvo dealer in my area. Not having a choice for service has been a major mistake.

Best car I've ever owned, best new car experience
By floridamd on 06/19/14 05:50 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV T5 Drive-E 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 6/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The more I found out about the Volvo XC 60 the more impressed I was, to the point that I got two. The price was considerably lower than comparable vehicles. The Volvo XC 60 has the most comfortable seats of any vehicle I've ever driven. Its safety features were top of the line. It had all the options I could get from other vehicles, and more. I listen to educational and music CD's and only with the Volvo could I replay a section I wanted to hear again. This feature used to be available in most vehicles, only Volvo kept it. A customer service rep emails me regularly, making sure all my questions and issues are handled.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.