2015 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:
Great Car... Horrible support from Volvo
By doktor on 04/02/15 06:34 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo XC60 T5 Drive-E Premier 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchase a 2015.5 XC-60 4 cylinder turbo charged vehicle in February. The vehicle is great... Unfortunately, Volvo support is awful. The XC-60 comes with a print manual of about 200 pages and there is an on-line manual of 400 pages. Sadly, the manuals are either wrong or incomplete for many of the features. No mention of multiple dashboards, no mention of setting mpg vs instant mpg, low pressure tire indicator directions are wrong, no mention of how to collapse the back seat.... I could go on. The arrogance: I called Volvo and the young woman told me Volvo never changes their manuals once they are printed. I asked:"even on line". No never, more than $40K: this is customer service?

All-around Family SUV
By very41 on 02/23/15 18:20 PM (PST)

2015 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

iI never regret to buy this car. There is nothing I disliked about this car! Engine is powerful, handling is more than enough from me (don't usually drive on the rural roads, so don't do sharp turns). Fuel Economy is not a strong suit, but it is well above 22mpg for mine, which is not bad at all for a turbocharged V6 engine. Interior design is elegant, I got black dash with creme leather, also a contrast color steering wheel which I love, the infotainment system is well designed, no stupid touch screen, and I love buttons, it's just so easy to use! Also, there are many little features that make you happy about this car, such as the interior lighting while driving and a lot more.

Very happy with XC60 T5 after 6 months.....
By cmvolz on 12/25/14 15:30 PM (PST)

2015 Volvo XC60 T5 Drive-E 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We downsized from our XC90 to the XC60 T5. I was apprehensive going from an AWD platform to the FWD. But thus far the XC60 T5 has been just terrific to drive, extremely responsive, fuel economy as advertised and the turbo makes it quite the pocket rocket. Lots of compliments too. Dealer has been great. This is our seventh (7th) Volvo over the years and the XC90 is the most fun Volvo yet.

Best car out of the 15 I've ever owned
By pranner on 09/24/14 06:17 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo XC60 T5 Drive-E 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Our T5 is the perfect combination of what I want in a family vehicle: Outstanding fuel economy for this size/weight of a vehicle, perfectly comfortable for long road trips, great power when you need it. All of this in a premium but understated, unpretentious package.

First and Definitely Last Volvo
By chas16066 on 08/03/14 11:03 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 6/14 (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Safety features are outstanding, but after driving car for 2 months, each day is as frustrating as the last in how poorly designed the interior is. Virtually no place to store things. In order to reach something easily (while driving), it has to be in one of the two cup holders. Bluetooth and iPod functionality is unintuitive. I have had to memorize exactly what will work when, which has relieved some of that frustration. Lots of reviewers praise the comfort; it has been more comfortable than Toyota Highlander, but not by much. Most frustrating : the poor service of ONLY Volvo dealer in my area. Not having a choice for service has been a major mistake.

Best car I've ever owned, best new car experience
By floridamd on 06/19/14 05:50 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo XC60 T5 Drive-E 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 6/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The more I found out about the Volvo XC 60 the more impressed I was, to the point that I got two. The price was considerably lower than comparable vehicles. The Volvo XC 60 has the most comfortable seats of any vehicle I've ever driven. Its safety features were top of the line. It had all the options I could get from other vehicles, and more. I listen to educational and music CD's and only with the Volvo could I replay a section I wanted to hear again. This feature used to be available in most vehicles, only Volvo kept it. A customer service rep emails me regularly, making sure all my questions and issues are handled.