2014 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:
great car and value
By suninla on 05/20/14 11:22 AM (PDT)

2014 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is a great value and has all the extra safety features I wanted in the car at a much lower price then BMW and Audi. I drove a 2010 XC60 3.2 and the transmission was a bit sluggish. I just purchased a week ago the XC60 T6 and I couldn't be happier. Car drives smoothly and is fun to drive. Really hugs the road and I like that its a unique car you don't see all the time. Really like the improvements to the navi system and update Blis package with cross traffic alert.

Volvo XC60 T6 AWD
By bullvo2 on 05/05/14 03:38 AM (PDT)

2014 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned the XC60 for over 2 months -- 300 HP turbo 6-cyl, AWD model. It is super quick. The AWD worked beautifully in the snow. It handles very precisely, feels rock solid, and I like the ride quality. The car is very comfortable for tall people, with plenty of leg and head room even with the sunroof. I'm 6'6" so finding a comfortable midsize car can be a challenge. I also liked the Acura RDX but found it was not as well set up for tall drivers.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Volvo XC60 in VA is:

$120 per month*