2014 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:

great car and value
By suninla

2014 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is a great value and has all the extra safety features I wanted in the car at a much lower price then BMW and Audi. I drove a 2010 XC60 3.2 and the transmission was a bit sluggish. I just purchased a week ago the XC60 T6 and I couldn't be happier. Car drives smoothly and is fun to drive. Really hugs the road and I like that its a unique car you don't see all the time. Really like the improvements to the navi system and update Blis package with cross traffic alert.

Blis package with cross traffic alert, rear camera and front and rear parking sensors as well as the new voice activated navigation.

gas mileage but love the AWD and T6 compared to my old 3.2

Volvo XC60 T6 AWD
By bullvo2

2014 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned the XC60 for over 2 months -- 300 HP turbo 6-cyl, AWD model. It is super quick. The AWD worked beautifully in the snow. It handles very precisely, feels rock solid, and I like the ride quality. The car is very comfortable for tall people, with plenty of leg and head room even with the sunroof. I'm 6'6" so finding a comfortable midsize car can be a challenge. I also liked the Acura RDX but found it was not as well set up for tall drivers.

Perfect 5-star crash ratings Performance with turbo 6 engine Excellent comfort for tall drivers Overall solid feel and build quality Regular 87 octane Kids love the heated rear seats Styling and Swedish design aesthetics Automatic "city safety" braking system - luckily I have not needed it yet. Seemed like a better value than comparable Audi Q5 Reliability: Too early to say.

Fuel economy is just so-so, but this comes with the 300 HP engine and AWD. I'm doing a little better than the EPA estimate. If MPG a big issue for you and you can live with less horsepower you may want to look at the base engine or better yet the new supercharged and turbocharged 4 cylinders starting 2015. Navigating menu can be tricky and touchy, with a slight lag between input and response