2013 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: First Impression - Great ride!

2013 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

First Impression - Great ride!
By temsmedic on

2013 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Wow, what a change, moving from a Honda Civic Hybrid! I know that the 300 hp is going to get me into trouble! I REALLY miss the large digital speed display on my Honda, because I REALLY need to keep an eye on my speed with this thing! It is way too easy to get up and moving above the speed limit I had a great experience purchasing it from Sandberg Volvo, after my local dealer wouldn't match the USAA price, and Sandberg gave me an interest rate 1/2 of USAA's. I was a bit worried about the poor reviews of the digital interface, but I find it easy to use, EXCEPT the nav system is not as easy to use as Garmin. I still can't find a way to pull up stored waypoints,

Driver Assist features: blind spot monitoring, lane wandering alert, tired driver alert, front and rear cameras. I have some neck mobility issues and these features were my excuse to upgrade from my Honda.

Make the Nav more user friendly, they need the nav designers to spend some time with the Garmins and see why people find them so easy to use! [reliability is only an estimate, since I only have 300 miles on the car, and Edmunds wouldn't let me post this without something in that field]