You can't go wrong with the Volvo XC60 T6
By atlas4 on
2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
The Volvo XC60 T6 in my opinion is the best small luxury class SUV. I know most car reviewers put the Audi Q5 over the XC60 but having owned a 2011 Q5 I can tell you they are wrong. The XC60 has plenty of cargo space, the seats are the most comfortable I have been in. Performance for the T6 model is top notch. I have been averaging 25 miles a gallon to and from work (combined) and 28 on the highway (and I am not holding back).
Favorite Features
The BLISS (Blind Spot), city safety, seats and performance of the T6 engine (vote of of the top 10 engines in 2010) are my favorite. The XC60 is fun to drive and has good feel on the road. Very versatile back seats 20/40/60 fold down. Rear window visibility is great since with one button you can put the rear headrest down for greater view.
Suggested Improvements
Should have voice activated phone, the bluetooth should work even if the radio is off. The side mirrors should automatically fold out at 25 miles or higher if you forget to unfold them and few more small pockets to put things in the front would be helpful.