This vehicle was delivered just over two months ago. I am very satisfied with it to date. Before purchasing it I considered the Acura RDX, Audi Q 5, BMW X3, and Mercedes GLK. I decided on the XC60 as having the best combination of style, features and performance. As I live in an area where winters can be severe AWD was a given. That being the case, when similarly equipped, the price difference and fuel consumption between the 3.2 and the T6 are not that great. Given other comments I've seen this was a wise choice. I would not hesitate to recommend to XC 60 for anyone in the market for this class of vehicle.
- interior comfort [especially the seats]
- vehicle dynamics [includes engine, breaking, handling]
- the technology package [especially the adaptive cruise control]
- the right size for me - not too large but with lots of space for my needs.
- a heated steering wheel as part of the Climate Package
- at this price point voice recognition should be a part of the Bluetooth without having to opt for the Premium Package
- in common with virtually all cars, the cost of the navigation system
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.