2012 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Great SUV Crossover

2012 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Review

Great SUV Crossover
By new15 on

2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the Volvo XC 60 in May of 2011 for my wife. She has been the primary driver of the car and has put over 23,000 miles on the car in nearly one year. We have been very pleased and could not be happier with our purchase decision. The car rides great and the front seats are exceptional for overall comfort. The car is equipped with the 3.2 engine with AWD.

The gas mileage has been very respectable with 20 city MPG and 25+mpg on the hwy. We looked hard at the BMW X3, Lexus RX 350 and the new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Hands down this was the best choice of the three we looked at for value, styling, and comfort. The local dealer has been great to work with in performing all of the required services and I actually trust them with my wife taking the car for them.

I ordered the car with only the performance package and AWD. I could not justify the extra options in my mind.