2012 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: An Excellent Vehicle

2012 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Review

An Excellent Vehicle
By beagleguy on

2012 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This vehicle was delivered just over two months ago. I am very satisfied with it to date. Before purchasing it I considered the Acura RDX, Audi Q 5, BMW X3, and Mercedes GLK. I decided on the XC60 as having the best combination of style, features and performance. As I live in an area where winters can be severe AWD was a given. That being the case, when similarly equipped, the price difference and fuel consumption between the 3.2 and the T6 are not that great. Given other comments I've seen this was a wise choice. I would not hesitate to recommend to XC 60 for anyone in the market for this class of vehicle.

- interior comfort [especially the seats] - vehicle dynamics [includes engine, breaking, handling] - the technology package [especially the adaptive cruise control] - the right size for me - not too large but with lots of space for my needs.

- a heated steering wheel as part of the Climate Package - at this price point voice recognition should be a part of the Bluetooth without having to opt for the Premium Package - in common with virtually all cars, the cost of the navigation system