2012 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:
Attractive and fun to drive
By heathholley on 07/06/12 08:51 AM (PDT)

2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Going from a hybrid sedan to a crossover was an interesting change but I've grown to enjoy my XC60. The vehicle feels very solid, safe, and with a stance like a tiger, grips the road with amazing tenacity!

Great SUV Crossover
By new15 on 05/10/12 08:51 AM (PDT)

2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the Volvo XC 60 in May of 2011 for my wife. She has been the primary driver of the car and has put over 23,000 miles on the car in nearly one year. We have been very pleased and could not be happier with our purchase decision. The car rides great and the front seats are exceptional for overall comfort. The car is equipped with the 3.2 engine with AWD.

better options are out there!
By fshfsh120 on 04/17/12 11:33 AM (PDT)

2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a brand new XC60 3.2 8 months ago. It’s a nice car but absolutely doesn’t worth the premium you pay. The worst part of my experience with Volvo was the dealership. I complained about the dealership but the head office did nothing. It’s my third car after a Toyota Venza, Mercedes C300. Worst experience with the dealership!! Safety? It’s not a big deal these days. Not much difference between different models and brands. If you do not believe me, just get a few insurance quotes or crash test results! Last but not the least: terrible fuel economy!

Great Experience so far.
By outdoorzdude on 01/22/12 17:53 PM (PST)

2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Only have 4000 miles so far but we love the car. After intially taking delivery in Sweden via the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program and visiting Europe for two weeks, we couldn't wait to get the car back and get rid of the BMW. Very luxurious and features on par w/ other luxury brands we shopped. Lots of room for the kids and has that great european feel. Averaging about 25 MPG as advertisied, doing mostly highway driving.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Volvo XC60 in VA is:

$150 per month*