Satisfied Owner
By rkurlander on
2011 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
AWD, Premium, Sensus, Multimedia, Convenience, PCC. With 2,000 miles I give the Volvo XC60 an A-. Vehicle is very solid with excellent build quality. Performance with the 3.2 engine is good. There is no reason to spend extra for the turbo unless the "rush" is important. MPH is better than advertised with 20 city and 26.5 highway. Pirelli tires are excellent.
Favorite Features
Very comfortable seats. Quiet cabin. Excellent sound system. "Safe and Secure" extended maintenance and warranty at no additional cost. "Regular" gasoline vs. premium for vehicle's competition.
Suggested Improvements
Sensus takes some getting used to, and is a little glitchy. What should be a simple on and off takes too much time. Navigation is ok, but a step down from my expectations and comparable competitive systems. The front seats should be an inch or two longer.
By roykim
on 04/24/11 00:49 AM (PDT)

rkurlander: I am very interested in your 3.2 AWD's MPG experience over the past month since you've made your purchase. Has the 20/26.5 MPG stayed about the same, or has it gotten worse/better? I will be in the market to trade in my old car within the next few months and the milage you're reporting may push me over the edge to decide on this one!