2011 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Best car I have ever owned

2011 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

T6 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Best car I have ever owned
By glennzwif on

2011 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Hands down this is the best car that I have ever owned. From the day I drove it off the lot, I haven't had one complaint (which is rare!). It hugs the road even in our snowy New Hampshire winter, has made it easily through the slippery mountains of Vermont when others couldn't, and last weekend we drove it to Quebec in a blizzard and it handled great. My husband is a pretty big guy (6'4" and about 240) and he is extremely comfortable. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Love the integrated phone feature that allows me to be hands-free; iPOD hook up is great...handles like a dream in bad weather....oversized sunroof is fantastic

The design of the "secret compartment" under the dash is a little funky....seems like wasted space, can't really find a use for it....a couple USB ports woudl be great. Gas mileage could be better - though it's still nothing that I would complain about.