XC 60 3.2 AWD/Premium + Climate Package
By Anand on
2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
AThis car replaced a 2004 V70 2.5T. The XC60 has about the same interior space as my V70 with easier step in height and better ground clearance. The ride is smooth with less NVH than the V70 and the transmission shifts without hesitation. However, acceleration is a little sluggish compared to the 2.5T engine and fuel economy is significantly worse at 22-24 on the highway. Front seats are extremely comfortable but the back seat is cramped. Fit and finish is very good with no squeaks or rattles. Rear visibility is quite good and the headlights are strong. My car is equipped with BLIS which works reasonably well. Overall, My XC60 is a very comfortable,all weather car with mediocre fuel economy.
Favorite Features
Comfort of the front seats; smooth ride; good visibility; AWD; large cargo area for my dogs; easy step in height; attractive styling and excellent fit and finish. Volvo also offers free maintenance for 5 years/60000 miles.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy is mediocre even with extensive highway driving. The 3.2 engine is smooth but sluggish. A more fuel efficient engine would make this car perfect for me.