2010 Volvo XC60 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Still loving it!

2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Still loving it!
By geckoxv on

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I believe I researched, test drove and compared every SUV on the market. I eventually decided on the Volvo XC60. The Volvo brand has always meant quality and safety. However, when looking at BMW X5, Lexus or Mercedes the same things can be said. The decision was made when I test drove and the $$ was discussed. The test drive blew me away. I felt that the XC60 was everything I was looking for and more.

Favorite Features

The efficient 3.2 L engine, gorgeous + comfortable leather seating, panaromic sunroof, BLIS, City Safety and cargo room were amazing. However, I didn't have to step up or down to get into the car. You just sit...it's a natural height. The seat envelopes you in luxury. But the Save and Safety program that Volvo offered was unbeatable. I only have to pay for replacing tires in the next 5 years.

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement I would make is an easier Navigation system. The remote control does help, but it is still somewhat convuluted to set. But once you get the hang of it, the multi screen is better than all the rest.