2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Nice ride in the Rocky Mountai

2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

T6 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Nice ride in the Rocky Mountains
By Dan on

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is the second Volvo and this one is the best. It has so many great features and is fun to drive. City Safety was tested on my car at the dealer, boy did it work as designed. Very comfortable seats front and back. lot more good cargo room compared to Infinity and the electronic features are easy to work. Bluetooth is clear as a land line and auto-sync when I get into the car. The safety features of the car really impressed me and i really feel safe. Very quiet ride, almost as quiet as the Lexus with little outside noise. Good ground clearance better by 3" over my Acura MDX and much better handling and tighter feel on the road. I really enjoy driving it. Very happy.

Power lift gate, panoramic roof, City Safety, gas combined=20-23, highway=26-28.1 at 65-70mph. Really fun to drive. Safety feature of the car have always been top on my list.

Back seat A/C controls + center console air outlets. Front seat control to close rear tail gate. Hybrid version would be a nice option. Some how the gas mileage needs to be improved...