2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Mixed Review

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Review

Mixed Review
By vmerch on

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I added the optional Nuvi/Volvo navigation unit when I purchased the car. It looks great in the recessed dash space, but the dealership dented the center stack when installing. After getting the car back, I have had continued rattles in the back. I removed every possible part that could cause the noise and it still exists. Yesterday the BLIS on the passenger side stopped working. I cleaned the lense but it still blinks on/off and most of the time just stays on. It will be in the shop again this Friday. For 6 weeks of ownership it will have been out of service for 2. While I drove both the MB350 GLK and this car, I am beginning to regret my Volvo choice.

Nuvi/Volvo navigation is FAR easier than the factory installed unit and sits in the exact same spot, not on the top of the dash. PCC/Keyless entry is great.

Quality must improve. Who cares if you get the promotional maintenance and extended warranty if it is in the shop so much?