2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Just love it

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Review

Just love it
By Dan on

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This pass July, my wife and I drove out to Yellowstone from Long Island NY. We stopped off at many places along the way. The XC60 was by far the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. The first day we drove to Chicago and not once did I feel tired or any back pain from this 11 hour drive. The XC was getting 26 mpg, whick really surprise me. The car handles great and we feel very safe inside it. Its quite and rides very very well. I would advise anyone looking to buy a new car, closely look at the Volvo XC60

City Safety, where it stops by itself. All the safety fitures that this vehicles comes with. Great sound system too. Love how it looks.

To be honest with you. I really can't think of anything they can do to improve this vehicle
By woodinva
on 06/01/14 00:00 AM (PDT)

You must have gotten ethanol free gasoline to post mileage like that..Thats has been my experience to get 23 mpg or better with ethanol free gasoline. With premium gas and ethanol(93) I get 21.8 mpg and with plus gas (89) I get 20.8 mpg. My wife's car, I told her to just stick with the plus gas.