2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: First Volvo

2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

First Volvo
By Sara_J on

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first Volvo and so far, I couldn't be happier. This is by far the most solid and comfortable car I've driven. The seats are great, and the doors are bank vault heavy. I got the climate, convenience, BLIS, premium, and booster seats. So far, fuel economy has been just ok, but it's actually better than the G35 that I just turned in. It goes without saying that my 3.2L version of the XC60 is not as fun to drive as the Infiniti sedan, but I haven't found it to be lacking in power. I get lots of looks and questions; the car is just plain pretty and there aren't too many on the road just yet. I drove just about every other crossover out there and think I made the right choice.

BLIS, sunroof, 18" Merac wheels, metallic paint, power liftgate, park assist, ride quality, fit and finish. Also love the clean, uncluttered Swedish interior. Oh, and 87 octane fuel!

Can't say I'm crazy about the pod and blank space where the Nav would have gone, but I heard the Nav system wasn't that great.