2010 Volvo XC60 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Comfortable but....

2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

Comfortable but....
By flolive on

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Lots of little problems, but very very safe. Got into an accident and totaled the front and rear end of the car, the other passenger and I walked out without a scratch. No problems with the first XC60, but the 2nd one is a different story. Very comfortable ride, but sometimes the engine gets fussy. The smallest press on the gas pedal can make the RPMs jump from 1200 to 4000. The inside is nice, but I have had many small electrical problems. After 3 months of owning the vehicle the horn stopped working, USB port, side mirrors folding in, garage remote, electrical outlet, and many other small problems. This is my 4th volvo, and the only one I've had this many problems with!

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, interior and exterior style, safety, sound system storage and gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Improve some of the electric work! Also it would be nice if it sat a little higher also, big difference between the XC60 and XC90, even though the salesman told me there wasn't any difference in height. Also wish there were a few more gauges on the dashboard.